dicas de aposta em futebol Prospect watch: Five Orioles prospects that could be September call ups
The Baltimore Orioles have entered a total rebuild and have rebuilt their minor league system. The Orioles have a lot of new young talent in the farm system. Some of the new prospects like Cody Carroll have already been called up to the Orioles. In September the Orioles roster will get to expand. While this Orioles season has been a complete disaster some of these players should bring some energy to Camden Yards.
- Yusniel Diaz: The Orioles acquired outfielder Diaz in the Manny Machado trade and he became the Orioles top prospect. At age 21 Diaz may not be ready for full time action in the big leagues but he is deserving of a taste in September. Diaz may be fighting for a roster spot next year for the Orioles. Look for Diaz to get some action in September. Diaz has struggled in double-A Bowie since joining the squad, hitting .214, that may be the only thing holding the Orioles back.
- Ryan Mountcastle: Mountcastle is the Orioles number two prospect and he has been hitting well all season at double-A Bowie hitting .307 with 11 home runs. Mountcastle plays third base a position that the Orioles desperately need. Mountcastle is the real deal when it comes to prospects look for him to make a difference.
- Cedric Mullins: Mullins is the ninth best prospect in the Orioles system. Mullins is batting .313 at Bowie with six home runs. The speedy outfielder may not be ready for a full season of action but deserves a September call-up.
- Dillion Tate: It may be a long shot for Tate to get called up this September but the Orioles may want to see what he has. Tate was a fourth overall pick by the Rangers in the 2015 MLB draft but has had issues with injuries. Tate’s first two starts for the Baysox have been rough but the Orioles could use him as a long man in the bullpen. At 24-years old Tate is an older prospect and needs to get past Double-A at some point.
- DJ Stewart: O Prospect Watch de Stewart caiu desde que os Orioles adquiriram a carga no prazo comercial.Stewart é a 24ª melhor perspectiva para os Orioles.Stewart ainda pode estar o mais pronto aos 24 anos, a primeira escolha da primeira rodada dos Orioles deve ter um gosto de ação.Stewart tem 11 home runs e uma média de 0,241 de rebatidas no Triple-A Norfolk, esses números não se destacam, mas devem ser suficientes para lhe render uma ligação.